A healthly church will grow naturally and needs to cultivate five parts strategy that will enable it grow:
1. Church grows deeper through fellowship.
2. Church grows deeper through discipleship.
3. Church grows stronger through worship.
4. Church grows broader through ministry.
5. Church grows through evangelism.
These five goals fellowship, discipleship, worship, ministry and evangelism need to be our cornerstones if we are going to take proactive steps to realizing our potential.
We can rise up to this challenge by seeking to be conformed to Christ.
May God bless you abundantly.
Rev. Dr. John Gicheru