John Mwangi Maina
Judy Wairimu Muriithi
John Kageche Kimani
John Kinyua Murimi
P.C.E.A Nairobi West Academy
- Vision: To be the leading Christian based school nurturing successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
- Mission: To offer quality education and instill values through well trained motivated staff in a conducive learning environment.
- The Academy started in 2008 as a kindergarten, rapidly growing and based within the Church compound, students are exposed to a spiritually empowering environment throughout the day. Your environment shapes you and this is one of the benefits a child in the school gains from. A child exposed to this environment in the formative years tremendously increases the chances of having a solid foundation in life; it increases their chances of them being your success story, not sob story.
- Offering the 8-4-4 system of education and with competent teachers is not news. What is, is what else is there for your child. Yes, there is swimming; yes, there is transport; and yes, there is lunch. Yes, all these are there, and so too, computer classes and clean, spacious and tiled classrooms.
- What there also is, and is important to a responsible parent, is the instilling of values. With this, every parent with a child in the school is confident that as their child grows and ultimately leaves home (as they surely will), the parent will have peace of mind knowing that their child is fully equipped to face the world.